Eye Care Tips for healthy and beautiful Eyes.
Here are few tips for Healthy and Beautiful Eyes:
• After a hectic day, even your eyes gets tired in the same way as your body and mind. To refresh your eyes apply squeezed cotton pad of ice water on the eyelids for about 20 minutes.
• Eat a lot of green vegetables, Vitamin C rich fruits, tomatoes, carrots, dairy products, poultry and rich sources of Vitamin A and E.
• Usually low carb diets are dehydrating and the effect is clearly visible in your eyes. Drink at least 10 glasses of water when you are on a low carb diet.
• Many people tend to form dark circles under their eyes. Best way to treat them is by putting a slice of potato over the eyes for at least 20 minutes.
• Another way to relax your eyes is to place sliced cucumber on the eyelids.
• Try taking short breaks after long hours of working. It is better to do few small eye exercises like blinking your eyes several times, rolling the eyeballs while keeping your eyes closed.
• Try looking at a distant object in your office or somewhere outside after long working hours. This would help you in improving your eye’s focus.
• Keep your lenses clean and moist if you are using contacts.
• If something gets into your eyes, do not rub your eyes, instead wash your eyes thoroughly with clean water.
• Warm your palms by rubbing your palms then cover your eyes with them. This will also help your eyes to relax.
• Whenever you go outdoors, consciously stare at the trees and plants. Green color has a very soothing effect on your eyes.
• Use antiglare glasses when you are working on the computer and driving.
• Before going to bed don’t forget to remove your eye make-up.
• Lastly, having a good eight hours sleep makes your eyes healthy and beautiful.
Note - A balanced lifestyle results in healthy and beautiful eyes. Nutritious and balanced diet, exercise, regular sound sleep and equilibrium between work and rest are the key things for beautiful and sparkling eyes.
Everyone loves looking at beautiful eyes.