Nothing feels better than stepping out your front door with thick, healthy, high volume hair. It's true what they say: if your hair's flat, limp and lifeless then you tend to feel the same way too. So inject some volume into your tresses and get used to feeling great! The simple tips below will help you get beautiful and sexy hair that's chock full of volume— in minutes!
- Get some hair coloring done: full head permanent hair color makes the hair look thicker and healthier; highlights and lowlights add the appearance of depth (and thickness) to your hair.
- Get a hair cut: chin to shoulder length hair has more body, so to maximize your hair's volume speak to your hairdresser about cutting it to this length.
- Use the right shampoo for your hair type: if you don't your hair can be weighed down and will look limp and lifeless.
- Don't over-condition: over-conditioning fine hair will make it look flat, so only condition your ends on a daily basis.
- Try a cold rinse: finish washing your hair with a cold rinse as this will enhance your hair's body and shine and make your it appear thicker and full of volume.
- Style with volume-boosting hair products: if you have fine hair then mousse is best; get yourself a good root-booster hair product too.
- Blow-dry your way to body and volume: blow-dry a small section at a time working from the bottom up, aiming at the roots and finishing each section with a blast of cool air; finish by spritzing hairspray on the roots.
For more hair volume tips check out these hair articles: "How to Create Hair Volume" and "A Step-By-Step Guide to Blow-Drying Like a Professional."
Here are few tips for Healthy and Beautiful Eyes:
• After a hectic day, even your eyes gets tired in the same way as your body and mind. To refresh your eyes apply squeezed cotton pad of ice water on the eyelids for about 20 minutes.
• Eat a lot of green vegetables, Vitamin C rich fruits, tomatoes, carrots, dairy products, poultry and rich sources of Vitamin A and E.
• Usually low carb diets are dehydrating and the effect is clearly visible in your eyes. Drink at least 10 glasses of water when you are on a low carb diet.
• Many people tend to form dark circles under their eyes. Best way to treat them is by putting a slice of potato over the eyes for at least 20 minutes.
• Another way to relax your eyes is to place sliced cucumber on the eyelids.
• Try taking short breaks after long hours of working. It is better to do few small eye exercises like blinking your eyes several times, rolling the eyeballs while keeping your eyes closed.
• Try looking at a distant object in your office or somewhere outside after long working hours. This would help you in improving your eye’s focus.
• Keep your lenses clean and moist if you are using contacts.
• If something gets into your eyes, do not rub your eyes, instead wash your eyes thoroughly with clean water.
• Warm your palms by rubbing your palms then cover your eyes with them. This will also help your eyes to relax.
• Whenever you go outdoors, consciously stare at the trees and plants. Green color has a very soothing effect on your eyes.
• Use antiglare glasses when you are working on the computer and driving.
• Before going to bed don’t forget to remove your eye make-up.
• Lastly, having a good eight hours sleep makes your eyes healthy and beautiful.
Note - A balanced lifestyle results in healthy and beautiful eyes. Nutritious and balanced diet, exercise, regular sound sleep and equilibrium between work and rest are the key things for beautiful and sparkling eyes.
Everyone loves looking at beautiful eyes.
To put it quite simply, there is absolutely no reason to ever stop your diet. Just because you finally made it to your goal weight, does not mean you are going to stay that way for very long. Now is the time you have to go through your entire routine, and decide how much will it take to stay the way you are, or even slightly improve on it. The most beautiful people in the world don’t keep looking like that when they become lazy, they get fat and out of shape like everyone else. Keep as active as possible, if the running was a huge part of you dropping the weight (which usually is), then try your best to keep running almost the same amount as you were before.
Now that you have already dropped the weight you wanted to lose, you may try to adjust your diet in a way as to resume eating some of the foods that you missed. There is no sense in depriving yourself now that you have already lost the weight. Do not allow too many calories back in, but you can afford to add a few since you will still be jogging or running which will burn off most calories before they become fat. You must be careful as to not allow any processed food, but if you miss having your occasional homemade cheeseburger or slice of pizza go for it!
Due to the change in your lifestyle by adding diet and exercise, you might run into unforeseen problems that you will want to catch as they happen and not sustain further injury. Whether it be from running or from not getting the right amount of protein in your diet to restore muscles, you need to be able to notice problems and fix them the proper way. If you decided to run for example, make sure that you are wearing the exact shoe size and using proper running shoes (ex. Nike or New Balance). You can easily hurt your back from not having proper posture or shoes, so be sure to read up online at sites like www.runnersworld.com so you can prevent running injuries from the day you start.
Always make sure you warm up or stretch your muscles before doing any type of workout, this includes even the most simple exercises. If you plan on walking or running, you need to stretch your calf muscles before to prevent from pulling a muscle. Your arms and wrists are the most necessary joints for doing a pushup, so be sure to stretch them first. You should also make sure you know the exact position you need for each exercise before beginning. If you aren’t sure you can always find a video on YouTube to see the proper way it should be done. If you are not in the correct position to do a push-up you will be unbalanced and do more harm than good, possibly causing a shoulder injury. The best way to do a sit-up is to first loosen up your upper body as much as possible, and cross your arms over your chest to form an x. This is to be sure you aren’t pulling your head forward with your hands which can damage your neck and stop you from getting any of the effect of the pushup.
If you are able to follow the correct instructions, and don’t do too much when you first start, you should have almost eliminated any chance of hurting yourself. If you are jogging or running, stare ahead and don’t let yourself start looking down at your feet. By doing this, your neck and back will stay straight and keep everything aligned. If you catch yourself starting to look down, look around at the scenery if there is any so you have a better reason to keep your head up.